Saturday, February 2, 2008

I went back to school in January so I haven't hardly had any time to knit with all the crazy studying. I have managed to finish a couple of things:

A heart from Mochimochi land


Knit with with 3.5 mm needles in Patons Classic Wool Merino yarn. Stuffed with random yarn bits and a smidge of polyfil. Finished heart is about an inch and a half across.

It was a quick fun knit, took less than 2 hours from start to finish.

It'll be a cute little Valentines Day Present.

Check out the set lists in the Background, they're from a couple of shows by The New Odds.



A baby sweater that I improvised based loosely on a pattern my Gramma taught me.

It's knit from the top down, stitches are placed on holders for the sleeves and it has a snazzy little cable stuck to it.

Knit on 3.75 mm needles with Sirdar Country Style DK yarn.

Here's a close up of the cable.


No comments: